Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

thats a true fumble but no chance it gets reversed anyway
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

for all the awful things doug has done in this game mike mccarthy is neck and neck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ask any Packers fan, they were ecstatic to see Fat Boy out of there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 07:20:29 PM
for all the awful things doug has done in this game mike mccarthy is neck and neck

McCarthy won the same number of Super Bowls with a top 3 all-time QB as Doug won with Nick Foles. Let that sink in.

Rome

It's funny how little I care about this season yet here I am watching this diarrhea squirt of a season come crashing to an end.

MDS

the ball was coming loose just before the knee went down and really who cares farg doug
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

eagles have 6 pts total in their last two second halves

Don Ho

Sad thing is we get the same thing next year.  6-10 at best. 

Doug and Howie ain't going anywhere soon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 27, 2020, 07:24:43 PM

super bowl winning coach douglas pederson

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 07:27:05 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 27, 2020, 07:24:43 PM

super bowl winning coach douglas pederson

Good farging God!  Wake up Lurie! 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2020, 07:26:56 PM
Sad thing is we get the same thing next year.  6-10 at best. 

Doug and Howie ain't going anywhere soon.

next year?

try the next 4-5 years....wait til all their good players retire and/or get old and zesty...their only good players for the most part are old

QB Eagles

They will run it all back next year, not just with Doug and Howie but with Wentz. Probably for the best to be honest. Team is a billion over the cap and needs another year to fully bottom out before they start to put things back together under a new regime.

Don Ho

They now have guys out there on defense that were bus boys at chickie and Pete's two weeks ago

Don Ho

Talking about all these yards combined too bad majority of the Eagles came on one play

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2020, 07:36:14 PM
They now have guys out there on defense that were bus boys at chickie and Pete's two weeks ago

To be fair I think they stopped accepting each other's employee recommendations after Reno Mahe was caught stealing gas.