Week 16 - Cowboys: Please Lose

Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Watching the secondary whiff on tackles is actually quite Entertaining
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

hurts has been more or less terrible after those first 2 drives...though doug has a hand in that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Now that I think about it, do I want to watch the Eagles get run over by Zeke for an entire quarter of football? Not really, no.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Vilma calling this staff out is beautiful
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2020, 07:02:10 PM

He's mostly criticizing them for the wrong shtein, like not attempting a 51 yarder with no-leg Elliot.

Aqib Talib is a million times better at this commentator stuff than Vilma.

MDS

every time hurts horribly misfires a crossing route does carson smile
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 27, 2020, 07:04:35 PM

He's mostly criticizing them for the wrong shtein, like not attempting a 51 yarder with no-leg Elliot.

i have more confidence in elliot from 51 than 41...i think its ok to not kick there because a. its not getting you within one score and b. dallas should be able to score at will (they did hold them)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I can't wait until Burfict gets a booth job.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 07:06:04 PM

the sooner we get to the point where everyone realizes hurts is a bad passer the better it will be for everyone

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 27, 2020, 07:07:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 07:06:04 PM

the sooner we get to the point where everyone realizes hurts is a bad passer the better it will be for everyone

Wentz really lowered the bar this year.

ice grillin you

i dont get why doug is running so many traditional drops with hurts this half...you can still run rpo's and rro's down...thats hurts bread and butter....you wanna do this shtein just bring wentz back in

MDS

QB Eagles

that throw was ugly by wentz standards

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 27, 2020, 07:04:35 PM

I appreciated the call out on why it took the genius defensive coordinator so long to move Mills out to corner and get that other disaster out of there.

Don Ho

IGY may be right on this Hurts thing.  Today was the crash landing.