Week 16 - Cowboys: Please Lose

Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the other option is jalen mills plays cb and wallace moves to safety....not sure thats better but it sure is not michael jacket
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Dabney Coleman is going down as the worst free agent pick up ever he was lost before the ball was even snapped
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Well it was fun dreaming after pimps touchdown because we won't see him again today nor will we see the lead again

Don Ho

This team better roll over next week and let the extortionists win because Dallas gets in the playoffs will just put the icing on 2020 and I may have to jump into Kilauea Crater.

Rome

It's not even a win loss thing.  It's about a team showing up on both sides of the ball for once. The Eagles defense has been embarrassing for three years.  For all the bullshtein about Wentz, they've been the Achilles heel of this team for way too long and enough is enough.

MDS

on the bright side this might be the game that gets doug fired...completely hopeless after the scripted plays run out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 27, 2020, 06:19:09 PM
It's not even a win loss thing.  It's about a team showing up on both sides of the ball for once. The Eagles defense has been embarrassing for three years.  For all the bullshtein about Wentz, they've been the Achilles heel of this team for way too long and enough is enough.

this is demonstrably untrue but i love you anyway

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on December 27, 2020, 06:19:09 PM

not sure what you are talking about here but its all wrong
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Howie is gone January 4, season is a success.

Don Ho

<Insert price is right fail soundtrack here>

Don Ho

This feels like Megatron Thanksgiving game beat down.  Who was the corner he ate and spit out?

Don Ho

Corners are valuable!  Hear that Howie, you stupid farg!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2020, 06:30:08 PM
Corners are valuable!  Hear that Howie, you stupid farg!

list of corners drafted in the last three years:
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho