Week 16 - Cowboys: Please Lose

Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lucky he stepped out

Cox is out so no Fletch Sweat or Barnett

QB Eagles

Gotta say my least favorite thing about Hurts is how he backpedals ten yards every time he rolls to the left. Guy is gonna face some really long yardage downs in his career.

ice grillin you

this game is essentially over....dalton is way better than hurts if all things were equal but with the eagles defense how it is the gap is even bigger...you literally did have to score every possession
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I hate the Madden cam.  It's disorienting.  Like there's something wrong with the signal.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

On what planet is Andy Dalton "way better" than Jalen Hurts?

MDS

doug is a buffoon

punts with a concussed mediocre punter instead of kicking a 57 yard fg or just going for it...big 15 yards of field position gained lets gooooooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Cam might still be in the protocol.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 27, 2020, 05:25:19 PM
I hate the Madden cam.  It's disorienting.  Like there's something wrong with the signal.

i thought they did it on purpose to promote madden

QB Eagles

Diomedes

I only learned to call it the Madden cam today when Big Brother called it that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

its not a terrible move actually....dallas just needs points on every possession considering how easy it will be to get back in td range
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 05:33:14 PM
its not a terrible move actually....dallas just needs points on every possession considering how easy it will be to get back in td range

Kicking the FG isn't my complaint about McCarthy. Having Andy Dalton run for the pylon from the one millimeter line is.

ice grillin you

hurts doesnt have a strong enough arm to make that throw

should have ran the ball and then went for it on 4th....fg does nothing

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 27, 2020, 05:36:12 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2020, 05:33:14 PM

Kicking the FG isn't my complaint about McCarthy. Having Andy Dalton run for the pylon from the one millimeter line is.

well thats fair

PhillyPhreak54

Reagor needs to get his head around quicker and also Hurts needed a better throw. farged themselves out of a TD