Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Roster Moves: #Eagles have waived WR Shelton Gibson, WR Marcus Green, DE Daeshon Hall, DT Albert Huggins, and CB Tremon Smith.

MDS

the saga of dasheon hall

-has a decent season for the eagles where he is locked in as the 3rd or 4th de
-the eagles are up 34-17 on the giants with 300 to go. the giants are awful and pat shurmur is about to be fired.
-pat shurmur calls 2 timeouts to get the ball back
-the giants meander down the field, not even trying to score. dasheon hall tears his acl on the final, useless play
-a pandemic grips the world and is handled incompetently by the us government
-nfl and nflpa agree to cut rosters from 90 to 80 to limit the amount of people in the building
-dasheon hall, not remotely healthy, is released

sometimes it aint your life
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he got shafted.

Hope he recovers and has a Mostert like ascent

hunt

[Kleiman] #Eaglesd place OT Lane Johnson, LB Nathan Gerry, OL Jordan Mailata on reserve-COVID-19 list.
twitter.com/NFL_Do...
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

If an Eagle was getting it, Lane had to be the overwhelming house favorite. 

QB Eagles

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 29, 2020, 07:48:19 PM
If an Eagle was getting it, Lane had to be the overwhelming house favorite.

yea there was a 0% chance lane wasnt getting it. im pretty sure he thinks science is something the jews made up to control us
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Opening Day of TC

Derek Barnett (lower body) and Javon Hargrave (upper body) are out awhile.

Barnett is week to week. Hargrave is out multiple weeks.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 17, 2020, 01:31:43 PM
how is week to week different than day to day?

its the stupid injury severity theyve come up

d2d is like maybe back this week maybe back next

w2w is a multi week thing, like 2-4

the only explanation i have is buffoon doug came up with it, everyone knows its stupid, but they gave him one to make him think hes in control

ice grillin you

it's the same thing if you can return any week then you can return any day

but also I wasn't being serious
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you arent very smart so i feel like i need to explain things to you sometimes

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

For half a second today I thought a headline said JJAW had been traded.  It was a nice moment.  Rest of the day not as good.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger