Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

theres going to be games....the nfl isnt sitting out when the other sports are revving up

there will be fans in places like arizona and houston where the governor is an anti science trump sycophant. many players will get the covid and its gonna be stupid but its just gonna keep going
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

out of all of the sports leagues, the nfl has the highest chance of farging it up and losing a whole season.

i'm really impressed by the nba right now, seems like they are taking it more seriously than i thought.  but they're keeping a couple dozen people in the bubble, not what it takes to run a football team/game.  not sure how the nfl pulls it off. 

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on July 14, 2020, 08:35:13 PM
bet

no way...you worked too hard for my unemployment handout...now that it's mine I ain't risking losing it
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

rank these teams in order of who you have the most confidence in winning a SB first....

QuoteTeams with the most money already committed to the 2021 salary cap:
1. Eagles: $267.3M
2. Saints: $250.1M
3. Falcons: $214.9M
4. Chiefs: $200.7M
5. Texans: $197.5M
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

chiefs
eagles
saints
falcons
texans

only bumped the eagles over NO because this appears to be it for white power brees

General_Failure

Same, really. Falcons will continue to shoot themselves in the foot, and the Texans are still the Texans.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

DeSean Watson is number two on any list even with their awful coach

Diomedes

Can't put the chiefs below anyone else, can't put anyone else over the Eagles

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 17, 2020, 09:07:33 PM
DeSean Watson is number two on any list even with their awful coach

hes certainly the 2nd best qb among those teams but his skill position talent is beneath eagles 2019 levels and the coach is worse than chip

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 17, 2020, 08:42:55 PM
rank these teams in order of who you have the most confidence in winning a SB first....

QuoteTeams with the most money already committed to the 2021 salary cap:
1. Eagles: $267.3M
2. Saints: $250.1M
3. Falcons: $214.9M
4. Chiefs: $200.7M
5. Texans: $197.5M

Chiefs
Eagles
Saints
Texans
Falcons

MDS

its a fair ranking but j juuuuuust cannot put his texans last

ice grillin you

thats burying the lead about how incredibly painful it was for him not to put the eagles first

MDS

there is no bigger homer than j but even if he knows mahomes >>>