Week 5 - Steelers: Yinzer Ahoy

Started by MDS, October 05, 2020, 12:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

This defense ever learns how to tackle or cover people they'd be pretty good
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Hot take: Jalen Mills isn't very good.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 11, 2020, 03:43:46 PM

This is one of the least bad tackling Eagles teams I can remember. They can't create turnovers though.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 11, 2020, 03:45:57 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 11, 2020, 03:43:46 PM

This is one of the least bad tackling Eagles teams I can remember. They can't create turnovers though.

I think there might be defenses with more turnovers than the Eagles defense has punts.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

I would have called that incomplete but I don't think there's enough to overturn it.

General_Failure

I can't imagine that's going to stand as a turnover.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on October 11, 2020, 03:51:17 PM
Is that a "football move"?

It may have been enough to count as offensive pass interference.

Diomedes

Meh...he catches the ball with two hands, two feet on the ground, starts to turn....and bam....let's call it a fumble.

Munson

All the bad PI calls today and then on that play the defender was clearly a step early in hitting Ward there and nothing lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Hey Doug, just a reminder you can run Sanders at this point in the game.