Week 5 - Steelers: Yinzer Ahoy

Started by MDS, October 05, 2020, 12:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 05, 2020, 01:09:44 AM
Not liking the trend of Cox and Slay having injury scares every single week.

Everyone take a drink.

Diomedes

F'n LeBlanc does his job and Cox doesn't get hurt because he's off the field....
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Can't say I've enjoyed or learned anything from Jonathan Vilma's commentary, but I'm impressed that someone from the U speaks on TV professionally.

Don Ho

Interesting how all these other teams draft these fast, speedy receivers, utilize them and we get guys like Hightower. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

We got anyone to throw back there other than Boston Scott? Would be nice to start a drive outside the Eagles 20.

Diomedes

WHY is Scott bringing that ball out?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Thank God for the Football Team and Giants

QB Eagles

Diomedes

General_Failure

There's that Wentz pick I've been waiting for. Now I can turn this shtein off.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Cox is wiped out...get him off the field.

Don Ho

It's sickening, recognize all these past picks the Steelers have made, Seems like they all contribute while we get to watch Dillard and Raegor in street clothes.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 11, 2020, 02:53:56 PM
Can't say I've enjoyed or learned anything from Jonathan Vilma's commentary, but I'm impressed that someone from the U speaks on TV professionally.

I learned James Franco had an immaculate reception