Week 5 - Steelers: Yinzer Ahoy

Started by MDS, October 05, 2020, 12:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

This fox production crew is as bad as the officiating  crew, where is the farging replay?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

What an awful, awful officiating crew...interception??
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Officials and Fox crew (Vilma, really) both lousy today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 11, 2020, 04:00:32 PM
If the Eagles get the ball back, guaranteed it's after the Steelers score 7.

Diomedes

This shtein ruins me for two or three days...and I keep coming back for more.

Would that I could check out, like Zanshin....

Don Ho

They may not be the worst tackling defense but they sure are the worst at coverage

Munson

Lol wtf was that defensive call? Let Nate Gerry try to cover Claypool one on one??
Okay Jim.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Schwartz called a decent game until that. Don't know what the farg that was.

Don Ho

Of course Big Ben picks that up I wonder if Jesus boy would've caught that? 

NO!  He'd take the sack.

QB Eagles

All things considered this was a coaching loss, and in game management, not preparation.

Game was competitive in the fourth quarter which was better than I expected.

Diomedes

First time Mailata's given up a sack.

QB Eagles

Wentz absolutely awful. Mentally checked out when the defense gave the game away.