Week Fourteen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 10, 2020, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Pats stayed in LA after smashing the Chargers on Sunday

Rams laying 4.5 after opening at -6.5

QB Eagles

A lot of interesting matchups this week that I could see going either way.

Obviously the Birds game is not one of them.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah this weekend should be good.

Unlike Jared Goff

PhillyPhreak54

And Cam Newton

#41 picked off Goff

And then #41 picked off Newton

PhillyPhreak54

Ugly goal line sequence there by Cam and Josh McDaniels. Two QB runs right up the middle. Dumb

Diomedes

Higbee had what, 3 TDs against the Eagles this year?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Seems like that was six months ago

Don Ho

Is the Rams defense that good or the Pats O Line that bad?  Stidham got hit in half a quarter as much as Wentz has all year.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Both.

But more Rams defense. They've been on fire

Don Ho

Rams look so much more physical at every aspect of the game -defense, offense, special teams, than the birds at anything.  Eagles have no one on defense that you'd say "what a bad ass, what a beast, guys a stud".  Matter of fact other than Mailata they have no one period who you'd stop and think is a terror right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

this will be the first time since 2008 the pats dont make the playoffs...how long ago was that? remember when the phillies were really good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

MDS

bengals know exactly whats up...locking up the #3 pick right here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Brady is cooked.

Chiefs continue to look hung over

They'll both likely win but still