Andre Dillard, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 25, 2019, 10:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Solid pick

Wanted Jacobs but this is necessary

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

farg U Prisco.

Most everyone loved this pick.  He was high on everyone's board.  ESPN said he got worked at the Senior Bowl, NFL Network Crew went nuts over this pick and said he had a good Senior Bowl.  Mock drafts and "experts" can kiss my as
It's a nice solid pick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

They needed to find Peters' replacement and here he is.  A 4 and 6 is a lot to give up to go up three slots, but I trust Douglas' and Howie's judgment there.   The roster is pretty well set anyway. They really do need to crush those seconds, though.  Just stay put on both and take bpa's.

General_Failure

So, this guy isn't a head case, right? Like, actually wants to play? Isn't a fireman or dreams of making music in his garage?

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2019, 06:42:49 AM
They needed to find Peters' replacement and here he is.  A 4 and 6 is a lot to give up to go up three slots, but I trust Douglas' and Howie's judgment there.   The roster is pretty well set anyway. They really do need to crush those seconds, though.  Just stay put on both and take bpa's.

I thought they'd take a Tackle last year because of Peters injury. Goedert was more of a luxury pick, I get it you add a weapon and he helps immediately for another SB run. Peters was only playing 3/4's of the snaps last season so it's not unrealistic to see Dillard get some paying time. From all reports he's already outstanding in pass pro but needs work on run blocking. Pass pro is the most important aspect of a Tackle. Every mock I read had Dillard in the 10-15 range. Thought the price to move up 3 slots was a bit steep but Howie said he had Dillard ranked in the top 10.

Think they trade 57 for more picks

MDS

they had to pay up a bit since houston was gonna grab him...you want him you gotta get him.

the 6 i could care less about. % wise there is not much a difference between a 6 and a udfa in terms of how often they pan out into decent players. you were always going to give up the 4 anyway.

they might move vatai now and can recoup at least 1 of those picks. between dillard and mailata youd figure 1 can function as a swing tackle.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on April 26, 2019, 10:15:18 AM
Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2019, 06:42:49 AM

I thought they'd take a Tackle last year because of Peters injury. Goedert was more of a luxury pick, I get it you add a weapon and he helps immediately for another SB run. Peters was only playing 3/4's of the snaps last season so it's not unrealistic to see Dillard get some paying time. From all reports he's already outstanding in pass pro but needs work on run blocking. Pass pro is the most important aspect of a Tackle. Every mock I read had Dillard in the 10-15 range. Thought the price to move up 3 slots was a bit steep but Howie said he had Dillard ranked in the top 10.

Dillard is not playing OT in the nfl in 2019
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

someone might have posted this but i saw a stat last night that dillard gave up 1 sack in 677 drop backs

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 25, 2019, 10:54:34 PM
I love this mostly because Howie...

you mean joe d

howie can trade.....cant really draft tho