The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

pro tip yo

if you remove the stuff after the question mark,  :CF will display the tweet right there in your post

if you don't, it won't, and no one here is clicking on a twitter link just because you of all people posted it

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

It's sad that she got arrested.  Drug laws are idiotic and racist as farg.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting story. Believable too.

Hope Levy can get him outta the jam

PhillyPhreak54

He gets these every once in awhile and it cracks me up

https://twitter.com/aodespair/status/1173718972103090177 21

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

pod starting tomorrow

ice grillin you

only listened to the first episode but this podcast is brutally bad

the two people are terrible at podcasting...almost to the point of calling it unprofessional

like they just pulled two random people off twitter who love the show but dont know how to do a podcast in an entertaining or listenable way

im not looking for anything i didnt know about the show....if youve read all the books and have as many rewatches as i did under my belt thats not going to happen but is it to much to ask for some takes that make you go hmmm...ill even take some hott takes that i disagree with but that are good debates or arguments...all these these two do is describe what we just watched with zero intelligent or interesting takes

its only one episode and hopefully its not as bad as im thinking and/or gets better....but man i was hoping for so much more...also jemelle hill needs to stop curing so much

regarding episode 1 i will go to my grave never understanding how its such a popular opinion to think the show started slow...hard to follow maybe because of the amount of characters and story lines but ep 1 is a masterpiece in how they introduced and intertwined so much together in less than an hour and did with a ridiculously good script

phattymatty

lol yeah i almost started rewatching just to follow along with the podcast but the 30 second trailer I listened to sounded so farging corny that I decided to pass.