2015 Fantasy Football - OMG your big league

Started by SunMo, August 30, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Just pulled off a monster trade

Full point PPR league. You start a QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, WR/TE, Flex WR/RB/TE, K, DST

I traded Chris Johnson, Jordan Matthews, Rashad Jennings for Emmanuel Sanders, Lamar Miller, Christine Michael

My team as it stands now:

QB Dalton
RB Gio Bernard
RB Miller (for this week)
WR Julio Jones
WR Megatron
WR Sanders
Flex Brandon Marshall
K Mcmanus
D Cards

Bench
RB Gurley
RB Shady
RB Michael
WR Moncrief
WR Martavias Bryant
QB Roethlisberger

Sgt PSN

I've got Carolina D but just snatched up Cincy because EJ Manuel was just announced the starter. Thinking of making the switch. What say you?

Diomedes

I'd make that switch too.  farg the slaver states.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I am a pro at having a great week...only to have some other team haul off and rip off an even better one.

Of our ten teams three are over 100....one dude is winning 103-47 or something like that

And I was up 132-85 before Cam and Olsen went off. Now I'm clinging to a 132-123 lead and he's got the Pats defense. I need a shootout tonight both to help me here and in FD

SunMo

i desperately need rothlisberger to come back because Antonio Brown is a POS without him
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 18, 2015, 11:27:05 AM
I've got Carolina D but just snatched up Cincy because EJ Manuel was just announced the starter. Thinking of making the switch. What say you?

This ended up being a total wash as both defenses only put up 4 points.  Meh.

This week's defensive question:

I've still got Carolina, and depending on which Eagles offense/Sam Bradford shows up, I think this is a feast or famine match up.  The could put 20+ on the board or lay an egg.  Available in my league are Miami (vs Houston) or Atlanta (vs Tennessee).  Miami seems to be revitalized and Atlanta has a nice looking matchup against a gimpy MM. 

Stick with Carolina or go with one of the other 2? 

SD

I have GBs d but they're on a bye, first choice was Miami but dude with a higher waiver order picked them up. Second choice was Minnesota who's D puts up decent fantasy points but has no big names so nobody takes them serious.

ice grillin you

i need approx. 30 pts from demarco murray to not go 0-7
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 25, 2015, 07:27:27 PM
i need approx. 30 pts from demarco murray to not go 0-7

I need 24 points from Olsen to stay undefeated.

Sgt PSN

Better matchup?

D. Carr v NYJ
R. Wilson v Dal

Also, any reason I should not start Dez today?  I can swap him out with Moncreif, but I'm not crazy about that matchup, especially with Luck's injuries.

PhillyPhreak54

Okung is likely out for an already battered OL. Greg Hardy could slap Wilson around

Dez may be a decoy and followed by Sherman

ice grillin you

i like moncrief tonight....josh norman is gonna lock into ty Hilton so moncrief should get lots of targets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Played against Brees in 2 leauges today, ouctomes are looking ugly

SunMo

Bortles against Tenn tonight or Ryan vs Indy Sunday?

If they were both playing Sunday i would lean towards Bortles because tennessee isn't good on defense but Thursday night games always seem to score lower.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd go with Bortles because Ryan has been lousy lately

I have Ryan in my league and I am seriously considering starting Tyrod Taylor over him