Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Democrats, liberals and independents all need to put aside their differences and vote for anyone other than Trump. 

They won't.  They can't bring themselves out of their sweet little binary universes long enough to realize that even a guy as imperfect as Bloomberg is infinitely better than Trump. 

Nope.  Not gonna vote for THAT guy because of stop and frisk.  Meanwhile Trump is defecating on the Bill of Rights every single day. 

You get what's coming to you if you refuse a life jacket that's the wrong size or it's slightly dirty. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on February 14, 2020, 11:21:12 AM
Democrats, liberals and independents all need to put aside their differences and vote for anyone other than Trump. 

They won't. 

Yeah, we'll see. 

I'm pretty tired of the chicken little routine, yo.  Got anything to say that isn't hyperbolic doomsaying or liberals-get-your-guns?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Bernie bros did and will literally vote for trump

Romey is often hyper hysterical but he is right here

trump made politics a sport and the dems have followed right along

Rome

I had an eagle on the 17th hole on Saturday.  Perfect drive, smoked the second shot into the green and then hit a double-breaker 20-footer.

Dude, it was beautiful. 

Oh and my daughter wished me a Happy Valentines Day out of the blue this morning.  I'll take that any day.

As for this shtein, I'm posting it because of what I'm reading on Facebook and Twitter.   The overwhelming sentiments are "never this guy"! or "never that woman"!

Meanwhile the whole shtein house is going up in flames but whiny binary bitches can't be bothered to turn the hose on the fire because it's not perfect hose. 

Munson

Literally just posted a new poll showing Bernie crushing it with Latinos and about to pass Biden in black support. But he can't win minorities or something.

Also, no, most "Bernie bro's" did not vote for Trump.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Also, a lot of people talk a big game about how they're not sure they can vote for so-and-so, but it's easy to do that when they still have other choices. Once it becomes a binary choice, the Democrats will come back home.

Unless it's Bloomberg. I don't know one left leaning person under 35 that's willing to vote for him.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Polls are great, Munson.  Remember the ones that guaranteed a Hillary blowout in 2016?   They were awesome. 

Rome

Quote from: Munson on February 14, 2020, 12:01:32 PM
Unless it's Bloomberg. I don't know one left leaning person under 35 that's willing to vote for him.

The defense rests. 

ice grillin you

lol Bernie bros are white privileged psycho cult members

Diomedes

I don't even know who these Bernie Bros are.  Never met one.  Don't read Twitter, never been on Facebook.

I bet you most the Bernie Bros y'all are shteinting on are actuallly Putin Pals, and the more you harp on "Bernie Bros," the better Russia and Trump like it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

you don't watch tv

to be fair there arent many but just enough to swing the election to trump

SD

In my 20 years or however long I've been posting here I've never agreed more with Rome and igy than I do now. Carry on fellas.

Munson

Quote from: Rome on February 14, 2020, 12:02:46 PM
Polls are great, Munson.  Remember the ones that guaranteed a Hillary blowout in 2016?   They were awesome.

Anyone still touting this as proof "the polls were wrong!" Or "polls are still wrong!" is spending too  much time remembering things like HuffPo and NYtimes having Hillary at a 99% chance at winning and not enough time reading about how polls in the swing states had fallen into within the MOE after the Comey letter (and even a few days before hand) and 538 had Trump up to a 34% chance of winning on Election Day.

In turns out the polls in 2016 were just as accurate as they had been in other recent elections, especially the national polls which ended up nailing the 2.5 percent win for Clinton. A few swing state polls were off but that's about it (and normal for polling!)

But sure I guess we can just say the polls are all wrong and there's no way Bernie has minority support because that goes against my preconceived notions of only white people supporting Bernie

Munson

Quote from: Rome on February 14, 2020, 12:04:39 PM
Quote from: Munson on February 14, 2020, 12:01:32 PM

The defense rests.

He's a Republican who is only left on two issues, gun control and climate change. Voting for more of the same policies that got us Trump in the first place is not something people are excited to do.