Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I can't wait for tomorrow.

MDS

well that was about one of the best sports experiences of my life...not sure if i can grab an extra for tomorrow but man that was great. the most fun runs are the ones that pop up out of nowhere and we are in that right now

j bird get those astros world series tickets we comin down !
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You have to be in that stadium tomorrow. Don't farg up the mojo, son.

And yeah if this run continues...come on!

Don Ho

Hope I can sleep tonight/this morning.  Haven't been this jacked in a very long time for a philly sporting event.  Game 5 2008 WS, SB LII, this is right up there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Best Phillies moment in so long. Reminded me of the Stairs moon shot only it had the energy of the home crowd, the drama of the intentional walk and Rhys' recent struggles, and the memorable pimping.

On the pitching side of it, holy shtein what a meatball.

SD

People (not Phillies fans) are butthurt over the bat spike. farg off with that shtein. There hasn't been a playoff atmosphere anywhere close to CBP these playoffs and Hoskins adrenaline had to be through the roof.

Don Ho

One run would have been nice.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

HOW ABOUT THREE DONNY!!!

YESSSSSSS

PhillyPhreak54

We are gonna do this today boys.

Syndergaard gave one back but it's ok.

Let's go!

SD

Why take Syndergaard out low pitch count and was throwing strikes

PhillyPhreak54

I am ok with it. He's not the guy of old.

Even tho Bellatti grooved one to the newest Phillie killer he did well.

PhillyPhreak54

Way too many missed opportunities with runners on.

farg!

I hope that doesn't hurt them

PhillyPhreak54

Brad Hand coming in.

Do a good job, Hand.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2022, 03:36:34 PM
Way too many missed opportunities with runners on.

farg!

I hope that doesn't hurt them

I've been saying the same thing.  They have had chances to break it open.  It would be good for my blood pressure.