The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Steam is picking up on Harden being traded here.

I'm not a fan of his style and he blows in the playoffs.

If this happens is Ben gone?

MDS

i hate ben but trading for old ass harden who cares only about stats and his sportscenter highlights and is dumb

i covered james harden in college and im older than everyone in the nba
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not opposed to dealing Ben. Unless somehow Doc convinces him to actually shoot.

But I don't want Harden.

phattymatty

furkan looking like a thicc boi this year. shot still pretty though. 

as long as Dwight acts semi normal and doesn't bang anyone's wife he's going to be a great add.

SD

Maxey's not terrible

phattymatty

so nice to see them running plays, setting screens etc instead of running around in circles completely clueless.   amazing what a real head coach will do.

ice grillin you

every sixers starter is -20 or higher in the 3Q

doc the savior!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

who is worse at drafting, the sixers or the eagles

mattisse cant get on the floor and zhairie is already in siberia
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 23, 2020, 09:14:27 PM

The Phillies.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2020, 11:45:11 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 23, 2020, 09:14:27 PM

The Phillies.

Elton brand by far...possibly the worst gm in city history

phattymatty

Tobias should not even be an nba starter.  he was terrible at literally every aspect of basketball last night.

QB Eagles

New team, same Westbrook. Triple double, loses game.

Think you have to consider the Sixers the worst drafters in town. In football and baseball, just about every team misses with most picks, so while the Eagles and Phillies have a lot of drafting blunders, they don't stand out so much in that regard. Sixers had a lot of bites of the apple near the very top of the draft, and the most they could get from it are two stars who are still trying to figure out how to play together.

ice grillin you

im not sure ben can play with anyone...or maybe he can play with everyone but his ceiling is really low cause he cant shoot or dribble drive

i cant really find words to express how happy i was to see a guy up top last night running the last 5 offense who can shoot AND dribble

hes got a way to go to get there but shake got a lot of sweet lou williams in him

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 24, 2020, 02:35:31 PM
im not sure ben can play with anyone...or maybe he can play with everyone but his ceiling is really low cause he cant shoot or dribble drive

i cant really find words to express how happy i was to see a guy up top last night running the last 5 offense who can shoot AND dribble

hes got a way to go to get there but shake got a lot of sweet lou williams in him

couldnt stay away from your precious nba mr. nO pAnDeMiC sPoRtS