Week 8 - Cowboys: Ginger Bowl

Started by MDS, October 23, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Cut Reagor. And I'm counting that as a Wentz turnover.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

backdoor open lets give al a win here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

This is the closest the Eagles will get to a shutout this year.

Don Ho

One thing I am proud of is we got to witness the two worst football games ever played in consecutive weeks!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2020, 11:27:32 PM
One thing I am proud of is we got to witness the two worst football games ever played in consecutive weeks!

The worst two games so far!

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on November 01, 2020, 11:25:02 PM
Cut Reagor. And I'm counting that as a Wentz turnover.

He should have caught that.  Would have been a great catch but c'mon Mr. First Rounder
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Check out a Jets game sometime. These NFC East teams are like the Montana-Rice Niners compared to what's going on over there.

Diomedes

I'll take the win and sleep like a baby. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this should not have been sunday night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 01, 2020, 11:31:39 PM

Check out a Jets game sometime. These NFC East teams are like the Montana-Rice Niners compared to what's going on over there.

They'll be on MNF next week!

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2020, 11:33:56 PM

they can only move games around like 12-13 days out. dalton got hurt last week. i dont think nbc would ever want to get out of a cowboys game regardless of anything...but this slop mightve changed their mind

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2020, 11:38:43 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2020, 11:33:56 PM

they can only move games around like 12-13 days out. dalton got hurt last week. i dont think nbc would ever want to get out of a cowboys game regardless of anything...but this slop mightve changed their mind

Not sure there were any obvious games worth the flex anyway. Ravens-Steelers is a SNF game later this month, Saints are next week, Seahawks were last week.

MDS

seahawks-49ers was the game...secondary 425 game, easy call....but i dont think theyre maxed on primetime games. but in this covid year not sure thats a thing.

as wretched as dallas is they are still the #1 draw in all of sports. this was still a "competitive" game standings wise. cant imagine there was much consideration to a move

Rome

Horrendous game especially by Ginger Jesus.

Beating Dallas gets you an A grade from me, however

farg Dallas.