Week 8 - Cowboys: Ginger Bowl

Started by MDS, October 23, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2020, 10:09:35 PM
al michaels is the biggest jerry/trump homer ever....he said zeke and dinucci both started out hot

zeke had 32 yards in the first half....a hot start would b 32 yards on the first drive...nooch was 7-17 and was nothing other than awful the whole game

theyre legit friends....wives love each other

2 old republican ghouls
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 01, 2020, 10:11:37 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2020, 10:10:54 PM
As much as Wentz is a dumb motherfarger hightower is the biggest Hoyda on this team

Every pass to Hightower in every game is either an INT or looks like it could have been an INT. Does nothing to fight for the ball or come back to it, ever.

hes a 5th round rookie that should not be playing yet...i think all things considered hes shown some deep threat promise...thats all he can do and hes not good yet at it...the curious part of it to me is how much carson absolutely loves him...its weird
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Sorry defense, it's all on you to salvage this tonight
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

It's ok for Dallas, Zurline will nail the 60 harder in the Gail force wind
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

the sad thing is they have to score tds because there is no way elliott can manage this wind
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2020, 10:16:28 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on November 01, 2020, 10:11:37 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2020, 10:10:54 PM
As much as Wentz is a dumb motherfarger hightower is the biggest Hoyda on this team

Every pass to Hightower in every game is either an INT or looks like it could have been an INT. Does nothing to fight for the ball or come back to it, ever.

hes a 5th round rookie that should not be playing yet...i think all things considered hes shown some deep threat promise...thats all he can do and hes not good yet at it...the curious part of it to me is how much carson absolutely loves him...its weird

He'll be a bigger hero if he throws to the nobodies.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2020, 10:20:13 PM
the sad thing is they have to score tds because there is no way elliott can manage this wind

if z hits that last kick its the single greatest kicking game in nfl history

General_Failure

Cousins will never catch Wentz on interceptions.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Always glad to see Jason Peters standing there looking exhausted.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

ice grillin you

wentz is so baffling....pos garbage for 3q then that