Week 8 - Cowboys: Ginger Bowl

Started by MDS, October 23, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

That was the most Wentz he's ever Wentz'd.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

definitely hold on to the ball as long as possible when you have so many playmakers at wr
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

throw carson wentz into a maskless maga rally
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

MDS

two 3rd string qbs out there making things happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This game is set up perfectly for Dallas to pull the perfect "we all we got" victory and the birds show who they really are - the team that lost to Haskins and the team, almost lost to the Giants, play for a tie, etc.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Does Graham have a sack that hasn't resulted in a fumble?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Backup RB can't handle a screen pass that went a yard over his head. Shameful.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Fulgham and Reagor are nice.

Too bad the guy in charge of getting it to them is a dumbfarg

ice grillin you

MDS

if these idiots had just beaten cinci and wash, theyd be on their way to 5-3, comfortably up in the nfc east and in halfway decent position for the 3 seed with an outside shot of the 2

instead

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2020, 08:51:18 PM
Fulgham and Reagor are nice.

Too bad the guy in charge of getting it to them is a dumbfarg

:yay

One day Wentz will understand that Boston Scott is not 6'7 Harold Carmichael.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2020, 08:52:27 PM
if these idiots had just beaten cinci and wash, theyd be on their way to 5-3, comfortably up in the nfc east and in halfway decent position for the 3 seed with an outside shot of the 2

instead

cincinnati is better than the eagles and wash is a toss up