Why Peyton Is A Fraud

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 15, 2006, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

We hear all about how he's a great teammate and how he plays the game the right way and all of that jazz. But the fact of the matter is that he comes from  family of bitchasses. The whole Eli draft day crying game was one thing I hated. And Archie acting like his kids are the NFL. Whatever.

Today Mr. Great Teammate laid this gem out there in his press conference...

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here, but let's just say there was protection problems".

Hello?!? He's the jerkoff who sets the protections with all of the pre-snap garbage! And yet he tosses his OL right under the bus because yet again he failed to win a big game in the playoffs.

fansince61

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2006, 06:30:40 PM
We hear all about how he's a great teammate and how he plays the game the right way and all of that jazz. But the fact of the matter is that he comes fromĀ  family of bitchasses. The whole Eli draft day crying game was one thing I hated. And Archie acting like his kids are the NFL. Whatever.

Today Mr. Great Teammate laid this gem out there in his press conference...

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here, but let's just say there was protection problems".

Hello?!? He's the jerkoff who sets the protections with all of the pre-snap garbage! And yet he tosses his OL right under the bus because yet again he failed to win a big game in the playoffs.

Peyton does suck...but so did his offensive line THEY SUCKED MORE....he can tell them who to block but the dickhead has to do it ::)

PhillyPhreak54

Sure...but you don't go and call them out in the post game. Not after they kept that fraud clean throughout the entire season.

Keep it in-house.

fansince61

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2006, 06:53:27 PM
Sure...but you don't go and call them out in the post game. Not after they kept that fraud clean throughout the entire season.

Keep it in-house.

He's not a fraud but poorly coached...coaching wins playoff games...except the 85 Bears

DH

The media better give Manning just as much shtein as they gave Donnie after XXXIX. This was the best chance Indy and Manning will have to win a SB, and the guy couldnt come through in the end.

I really dislike the entire Manning clan too. They should all rot.

PoopyfaceMcGee

A QB should NEVER EVER publicly call out his O-Line.  Ever.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: fansince61 on January 15, 2006, 07:01:31 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2006, 06:53:27 PM

Keep it in-house.

He's not a fraud but poorly coached...coaching wins playoff games...except the 85 Bears

Thats bullshtein....BIG time bullshtein.

ANd FF and Phreak hit the nail on the head. Never call out your oline.

I've said for 3 years that Manning was a fraud and 100 times the "choker" that McNabb ever could be. I got laughed at every time.

Who's laughing now?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

stillupfront

O linemen have long memories. Peyton better watch his ass next year!

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

jeffreyjpa

Agreed, I've been saying that about Manning for a few years, as well.

Manning's stats are better than McNabb's...but, his career is starting to resemble Marino's--stat-column champ, low on meaningful wins.

Losing the first game of the playoffs after going 13-3 and having HFA throughout? Hasn't yet happened to Donovan. McNabb is kicking Manning's ass, when it comes to the most important statistics--winning playoff games.

All-time playoff records after today:

Manning 3-6
McNabb 7-5

The Eagles have been to four NFC Championship games and one Super Bowl in McNabb's six seasons as a starter. The Colts have been to two AFC Championship games and zero Super Bowls in Manning's eight seasons as a starter.

And, I agree with Die-Hard...it's hard to imagine Manning and the Colts having any better set-up to go to the SB than they had this year, including the Pats getting knocked out for them yesterday.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on January 15, 2006, 08:47:12 PM
And, I agree with Die-Hard...it's hard to imagine Manning and the Colts having any better set-up to go to the SB than they had this year, including the Pats getting knocked out for them yesterday.

No shtein. Somewhere Tom Brady is laughing. I wonder where the Colts will go from here. They have alot of "key" guys who are going to be FAs, Wayne, etc., and not alot of money. Especially thanks to the excellent decision to bring in Corey Simon for a ton of cash. Whatever they do, I hope it is a long, ugly process.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on January 15, 2006, 08:47:12 PM
Agreed, I've been saying that about Manning for a few years, as well.

Manning's stats are better than McNabb's...but, his career is starting to resemble Marino's--stat-column champ, low on meaningful wins.

Losing the first game of the playoffs after going 13-3 and having HFA throughout? Hasn't yet happened to Donovan. McNabb is kicking Manning's ass, when it comes to the most important statistics--winning playoff games.

All-time playoff records after today:

Manning 3-6
McNabb 7-5

The Eagles have been to four NFC Championship games and one Super Bowl in McNabb's six seasons as a starter. The Colts have been to two AFC Championship games and zero Super Bowls in Manning's eight seasons as a starter.

Not to mention, Manning's supporting cast on offense has always been 100 times better than what McNabb had to work with (with the exception of last year with TO and Westbrook...and McNabb won 2 playoff games without TO).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

while peyton is a sickening individual stop comparing him to mcnabb...manning is a much better qb...if mcnabb played in the afc he might have never won a playoff game

its kinda sad when you have to rip on a hall of famer to make yourself feel better about your own qb

whats next youd rather have mcnabb than manning?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 15, 2006, 09:13:36 PM
while peyton is a sickening individual stop comparing him to mcnabb...manning is a much better qb...if mcnabb played in the afc he might have never won a playoff game

its kinda sad when you have to rip on a hall of famer to make yourself feel better about your own qb

BS...

Manning has much prettier stats and fundamentally, yeah he is better than McNabb, but in the playoffs Manning doesn't evn compare to McNabb as jeff already pointed out.  In the postseason, I wouldn't touch Manning with a ten-foot pole.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

'

Oh seriously, shut the farg up. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Choking in the big game. LOSING EVERY PLAYOFFS.

PhillyPhreak54

Compare what weapons Peyton has to what Donovan has had.

Peyton puts up the numbers, and that'll get him into the HOF for sure. But everyone in thsi town that hates on McNabb likes to point out that he isn't a leader but Peyton is. Or they say how much more fundamentally sound Peyton is, but McNabb is not.

While the fundamentals are probably better, what exactly has Peyton done to completely distance himself from McNabb?

Peyton has no excuse to not be in the Super Bowl this year. But yet he pissed the bed again.