Fantasy Football 2014 - Post your questions but don't answer anybody else's here

Started by SunMo, August 04, 2014, 10:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Ppr...I'm being offered Andre Ellington for Alfred Morris

My other backs are Demarco Murray, Ridley, Spiller, CJK2

Advice needed

Zanshin

Ellington just feels like an injury risk to me. It doesn't sound ridiculous, but I don't see how it would clearly help you to make it worth going through with it.

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Could you use wr or te help?  If this guy has someone you can actually use then I'd make a counter offer.

But that trade offer just doesn't make sense.

SD

His WRs blow. It's a non TE league, meaning you can play a TE but you don't have to. There's 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 Flex (TE/WR/RB) DST and K. He has Graham but his #1 WR is Cruz who wouldn't even play on my team.

I took the trade. If this was a standard league or half PPR I would not have made the deal. But in a PPR league if Morris doesn't score a TD he's no worth it. Plus I see Ellington as the better overall player. He gets the bye this week and should come back strong.

Zanshin

At the end of the year, you should check to see their point totals just for shteins and giggles. I bet they're close even under your rules. Doesn't sound like it matters much one way or another.

ice grillin you

is this a good starting lineup?

qb - cousins
rb - kniles davis
rb - doug martin
wr - keenan allen
wr - hakeem nicks
wr - terrence Williams
te - jimmy graham
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

No.

Cousins?

Jamaal Charles is expected to play so Davis may not get much run. And Andy is his coach so running is tough to come by anyways.

Martin is always hurt and TB sucks.

SD

I think he was joking although I do expect big weeks from Allen and Graham so maybe he's serious

ice grillin you

not joking that was my real starting lineup

my fantasy career is over after this season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I lost my non keeper match up this week by 2.5 pts. I have Carolina def, which gave me -4 pts. Ain't that some shtein.

SD

2 QB league, when your QB has a bye you have to put him on IR and pick an available QB up. Tannehill is on a bye this week, here's the pool of QBs I have to chose from:

Bridgewater vs. Packers D (Thursday night football)
EJ Manuel vs. Detroit D
Hoyer vs. Tenn D
Fitzpatrick vs. Dallas D
Glennon vs. Saints D
Austin Davis/Hill vs. Eagles D
Whitehurst/Locker for Browns D

I'm leaning towards Bridgewater even though he's injured and they're playing on Thursday night.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd probably go Orton since he will throw the ball down the field in Buffalo or Glennon because the Saints D is dreadful

SD

I was thinking along those same lines with Fitzpatrick being in the mix because Dallas's D isn't very good.

Sgt PSN