Week Fifteen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 17, 2020, 06:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Good things Chargers don't have fans or else they'd kill themselves from watching this team

Brutal

MDS

+240 actually

but they arent winning so save it for the next tailgate in 2024
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Made a "real bet" on the Chargers tonight and actually won on them. I swore off The Anthony Lynn experience after the Buffalo game but...

ice grillin you

J 9005-3 on bets since 2008

never seen anything like it

PhillyPhreak54

Shiiiit don't I wish.

I checked my 31 day history on the book site and I'm up only a hundred bucks. Had a rough 2-2.5wk stretch there. Couldn't win for shtein.

QB Eagles

It feels like Anthony Lynn has been a glaringly bad coach for a decade. Seems like a good guy and they got the win tonight but damn.

MDS

if they fired him theyd be able to hire whoever they want

top 5 qb...la....team with no fan base and no pressure....its literally manna from coaching heaven
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 18, 2020, 02:55:50 AM
It feels like Anthony Lynn has been a glaringly bad coach for a decade. Seems like a good guy and they got the win tonight but damn.

He's awful. There's enough talent on that team to make the playoffs. Everyone laughed at the Chargers for taking Herbert but he looks like the real deal.

ice grillin you

normally I'd be mad that a rookie qb has already passed Wentz but it's actually better that Wentz is the worst qb in the league instead of just having regressed a little or was stagnating cause now I ldon't care even a little...I'm like actually happy for the chargers

QB Eagles

Herbert might be a top 5 QB already. He's got it. I'm not as concerned about him passing Wentz as I am about the Mayfields and Carrs of the world clearly passing him.

ice grillin you

normally i would but hes so bad you cant even get mad...its would be painful watching guys pass him by because hes a mild disappointment...the fact that he literally is the worst qb in the nfl this year makes it not resonate at all...

like who cares if baker mayfield passed him when jalen hurtz has passed him

ice grillin you

actually watching a bunch of this game cause my girl is a Denver fan and was looking at the standings to see if either of these teams can 1) affect the Eagles draft pick 2) if either are a playoff squad

and in doing that it looks like the bills will get the 2 seed in a non bye year and have to play Lamar Jackson in a WC game?...that's rough

ice grillin you

this Denver kicker gotta be the worst kicker to ever play in the nfl right?

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah not sure why McManus isn't kicking