I want to fight an Astros fan by me

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

God dammit

Yordan is the one who worried me

I wanted to see a perfect game

Don Ho

I avoided family, friends and you all as I was hoping he'd pull it off.

J, Phillies TV said Houston crowd gave Nola a nice hand.  I'm so used to giving him a nice finger.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2022, 09:49:52 PM

Details J, we want details!

My nieghbor heard me screaming on Schwarber's bomb and no shtein she yelled over the fence "Bob, do you need a valium?"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Brewers tied it up

First baseman farged up third out

Don Ho

ABohmination and Big Fella pretty useless tonight.  Bohn has looked awful at the plate.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 03, 2022, 10:31:17 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2022, 09:49:52 PM

Details J, we want details!

My nieghbor heard me screaming on Schwarber's bomb and no shtein she yelled over the fence "Bob, do you need a valium?"

He kept saying things to get under my skin lol just a jackass in general

Yes Nola got a nice hand but a ton of Phillies fans here

Don Ho

I'll take it!

Really thought they'd collapse in Houston.

Geowhizzer

SD

Slightly less embarrassed to be a Phillies fan than I was when I woke up this morning

Nola really came through. He was in the zone. Felt bad for him when the perfect game was over. You could tell he really wanted it.

Jay you behind the dugout?