Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Why do I let this team ruin my mood

Don Ho

It's fairly simple the mats are a good team the Phillies are not.  Good teams do with the Mets just did and zesty teams do with the Phillies do

Let them sneak in to the playoffs and get totally exposed and they can make complete fools of themselves on national television where no one will be watching it
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Phils should have let Mr. Met throw out the first pitch in this one.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 21, 2022, 06:39:34 PM
Phils should have let Mr. Met throw out the first pitch in this one.

I suggested Keith Hernandez

MDS

that was about the most phillies thing ever...just an epic 6 hours of sticking a nail in your peehole which for some reason we all voluntarily do year after year

thomson using old man robertson for 3 more outs 16 hours after he got 6 outs was mind boggling. what did he expect?

they have 10 games coming up against bad teams but their bullpen is in utter shambles right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

painter - 6 IP, 3 H, 8 K, 0 BB

first start in reading at 19. this is phenom territory.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 21, 2022, 07:38:28 PM
painter - 6 IP, 3 H, 8 K, 0 BB

first start in reading at 19. this is phenom territory.

God damn

https://twitter.com/JoeGiglioSports/status/1561502483415007232 20&t=za0gx4tWmTmOztTE6Iagmg

I don't care which level you're at that's a dominant fastball

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 21, 2022, 07:14:46 PM
that was about the most phillies thing ever...just an epic 6 hours of sticking a nail in your peehole which for some reason we all voluntarily do year after year

thomson using old man robertson for 3 more outs 16 hours after he got 6 outs was mind boggling. what did he expect?

they have 10 games coming up against bad teams but their bullpen is in utter shambles right now

This is exactly what I told my Philly crew here and they constantly tell me I'm to negative.  Negative? Try 50 years of this shtein and I'll show you negative.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on August 21, 2022, 06:37:21 PM
It's fairly simple the Mets are a good team the Phillies are not. 

finally someone gets it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Who sponsored Tyler Cyr getting DFA'd?

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

That's about right.

Don Ho

Yesterday was such a killjoy.  If they had split with the Mess I'd be as positive as I can get with this team and have some optimism.  Honestly I have, and I can't believe I am saying this as I can't think of anything worse than exhibition football, Jets/Falcons on and Hawaii LLWS. 

BTW this Hawaii first baseman is a better fielder than Hoskins.

Hawaii SS is my neighbor and his favorite player is Bryce Harper.  I've infected the hood!