Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the phillies suck without this but this is the 2nd time this year theyve had someone in a key role on one day then cut them the next. they started vierling then sent him down, roman makes the last out then he gets cut.

does it matter? no. but it just speaks to utterly incompetent and directionless roster management. they have no clue what theyre doing and are making it up as they go along...and you wonder why theyre the laughing stock of baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jean Jean out for 10-12wks.

They called up Sanchez and Maton. Why didn't they bring Morales back up?

Don Ho

This team's better off calling up Greg Luzinski and Garry Maddox at this point with the slop they have in their farm system.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ace Nola imploding.

Getting ripped by the bottom of the order

PhillyPhreak54

And the lead is gone.

Piss off, Nola. Bum.

MDS

1 win what more do you want you negadelphians
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2022, 09:40:01 PM
1 win what more do you want you negadelphians

Some people just want them to be likeable

Don Ho

Can't get excited until they win 86 games.  2024 maybe?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Girardi fired

Can't imagine this will make much of a difference

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 03, 2022, 10:36:40 AM
Girardi fired

Probably not but I'm not complaining

MDS

its not going to do crap but it had to happen and its overdue actually

i really question going with thomson as the interim when he has been joe's boy for a long time....way to change it up. though they did also fire meacham who was joe's guy.

PhillyPhreak54

"find some 20yr old data analyst at Harvard and hire him"

-- lil guy

Geowhizzer

Guaranteed 3 hits, 1 run, 30+ks the rest of the weekend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 03, 2022, 10:36:40 AM
Girardi fired

nevermind Joe was the entire problem

PhillyPhreak54

The run begins today.

Whaddya say 10 in a row