Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal.

JT smokes a liner and the pitcher stabs it and doubles off Didi at second. Had second and third with one out.

MDS

didi had no chance to get back, he was damn near halfway to 3rd when the pitch was thrown

bad luck on that play...but when you threaten to score once in 8 innings you aint giving yourself much of a chance
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jesus - sums it all up there - line out doubel play ball. 

Riddle me this, since when does 3 hits = 1 run at Coors Field? 
Since the the Phillies arrived in LoDo.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what happens first: the phillies score 5 runs in a game or ja morant gets the recognition he deserves for having the greatest play in nba history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus farging Christ

Don Ho

Love, hate, farg me already

PhillyPhreak54

Sir had that farging granola munching no deodorant wearing hipster Blackmon struck out

And now they're down 6-4 because of that farging Mets reject

MDS