Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

thank god you are not the manager
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2022, 12:02:49 AM
thank god you are not the manager

"Guess" isn't the same as what I'd do which I've admittedly given little thought considering the drastic lineup additions

PhillyPhreak54

Schwarber
Realmuto
Harper
Castellanos
Hoskins
Didi
Bohm (assuming he doesn't stink again)
Vierling/Odubel
Jean Jean The MDS Hate Machine

Rome

Legit shocked that Middleton set fire to the payroll tax limit.   Stunning really. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 19, 2022, 03:24:47 AM
Legit shocked that Middleton set fire to the payroll tax limit.   Stunning really.

The rest of the owners did....Middleton talked them into it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 19, 2022, 01:35:44 AM
Schwarber
Realmuto
Harper
Castellanos
Hoskins
Didi
Bohm (assuming he doesn't stink again)
Vierling/Odubel
Jean Jean The MDS Hate Machine

this is my thinking too, though they still may be married to the idea of hitting vierling lead off against LHP and bumping schwarber to 5. if theres a way to space out casty/hoskins, that would be wise too. that may have to materialize over the season. just having two double play machine sloths b2b isnt ideal. but thats their lineup now so whatevs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I'm following the Phil's game online and Toronto just brought in a pitcher named Fitz Stadler. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2022, 02:16:54 PM
I'm following the Phil's game online and Toronto just brought in a pitcher named Fitz Stadler.

I'm bouncing between Phils and mm. Dudes 6'9. Looks over 7 foot on the mound. Not bad stuff.

MDS

everyone's mock lineups have segura 2nd and a lefty 9th and i want to strangle phillies twitter

PhillyPhreak54

Segura at 2 before made sense. Now he needs to be in the bottom at 8-9 to help get on base for the top guys.

I'm a little optimistic about Vierling. He's shown some flashes of being a decent hitter

MDS

castellanos looks like a dude from bucks county who is running late to pick up his 5 year old for sunday visitation from his "funhole of an ex wife"

PhillyPhreak54

lol

I thought it was funny he called Middleton "that guy"

MDS

theres no way this beer league softball team plan works but if he charges the mound on the mets the contract will be worth it

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

2nd thought:  Moniak still won't see time there.  Hard to believe he was the first pick in the 2016 draft.  Phillies doing Phillie things.