Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I am here guaranteeing exactly a 10-run blowout win for the Phils today.

I have a reason.   And it's a good one. 

QB Eagles

Alcohol is not a reason.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on October 03, 2021, 07:49:20 AM
I am here guaranteeing exactly a 10-run blowout win for the Phils today.

I have a reason.   And it's a good one.

vuk's wife !
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They've given up precisely 10 more runs than they've scored in 2021.

Bet every last dime you got.  It's in the bag, Fellas!

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 03, 2021, 11:46:16 AM
Alcohol is not a reason.

You wash your filthy whore mouth out, Sir!

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Burn it all down to the ground and then Piss on the ashes. 

ice grillin you

Marlins had a winning record against one NL east team

any guesses?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they could lose to the marlins from here to the end of time, and they might, but nothing will be more pathetic than getting swept by the dbacks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2021, 10:24:20 AM
Marlins had a winning record against one NL east team

any guesses?

When's Jeff Conine night

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2021, 11:30:55 AM
they could lose to the marlins from here to the end of time, and they might, but nothing will be more pathetic than getting swept by the dbacks

Thank you!  I told my buddies here Dbacks sweep, losing 2 of 3 in Pittsburgh and 3 of 4 at home to the worse road team in baseball the Rockies, well do the math.  These clowns could have won 90 games with this POS lineup. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So these ruthless classless brainless talentless organization is laying more people off?  farg the cancer stick pusher!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Billions don't go as far as they used to, you know!

PhillyPhreak54

Who did they lay off now?

Rome

QuoteThe Phillies laid off four such employees this week: director of baseball communications Greg Casterioto, director of video coaching Kevin Camiscioli, director of minor-league operations Steve Noworyta, and strength and conditioning coordinator Paul Fournier. Each of them had spent at least a decade with the organization. Casterioto, Camiscioli, and Noworyta had spent at least two.

Basically lifers.  But you know... guys like that are well-paid and that simply won't do when the seats aren't as full as they once were.