Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Getting way ahead of myself and completely understand it will take a colossol collapse by the Braves for the bums to even sniff the post season but does anyone in this group trust Nola?  No. Wheeler looks gassed.  Matt Moore?  Only starter I have any faith in is Gibson, shtein I have more hope in Ranger than Nola right now.  Like Todd said, buckle in.  Barf bags are located in the seat pocket in front of you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Cutch move in man!  He's smelling playoffs.

And then you get Man on third and with no outs and they can't get him home, granted bottom of the lineup and Didi is pure garbage but man come on guys, shtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Are you farging kidding me? three horrific defensive plays in a row, this is even a new low for this dumpster fire.

Don Ho

Oh yeah, this team is playoff caliber.

PhillyPhreak54

Welp.

Marlins BP sucks so maybe they'll stage a comeback.

MDS

well they had to lose at some point
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 03, 2021, 09:12:49 PM
Oh yeah, this team is playoff caliber.

only if you are Todd or 20% of every other white dood in the Delaware valley
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

please cite one example of me saying theyre gonna make the playoffs

audit the results in maricopa county
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

The Phillies are facing a "bullpen game" tomorrow...

And Ranger Suarez was at 71 pitches, after five strong innings...

And Girardi takes him out.

???

MDS

i think matt moore (yeesh) is going to do some bulk innings tomorrow but even with that, there really isnt much of an explanation for pulling him there

girardi has let nola and gibson go longer than they should. and pulls suarez here.

Don Ho

Add Archie Bradley to the list of dog shtein on this team

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

I can't believe I've wasted a half-century on this earth rooting for the Phillies...

MDS

say what you will about girardi running out archie bradley again and again....but god damn ron torreyes swinging at slop 3-1 like hes bryce harper

at least itll be over soon