Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 10, 2021, 10:55:54 PM
at the current moment the phillies have subterranean bullpen depth...they have 4 reliable relievers then another 4 guys who wouldnt crack anyone else's 40. in due time, qoonrod-seranthony-covid boy falter-brogdon will be back so youll have a little more competency for situations like this.

so it goes here are jd hammer, matt moore, de los santos to try to get outs vs the dodgers and yup

And they roll out Damon Jones and now LLLLLL 0 vera.  Nice white flag Joe.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he will be up at some point next year. they didnt protect him in rule 5 last year and for good reason nobody bit. this year someone probably will, so they gotta add him to the 40. youre on the 40, youre gonna get an at bat or two by pure happenstance.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

What's going on tonight?  Brogdon?  I thought Gibson was starting?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Got it, weather related.  Don't want to waste starter.

Get ready for carbon copy of last night - ass whoopin'

ice grillin you

i think gibson is supposed to pitch after the rain

MDS

weird storm...im not even 2 miles from the stadium and i didnt get shtein

i wonder if gibson goes, say, 4 innings they try to get him back on sunday and use nola on saturday. avoid the matt moore game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

What's the word on Eflin?

EDIT:  Found my own answer:

Quote from: CBS crapManager Joe Girardi said that Eflin (knee) threw a light bullpen session Monday, Scott Lauber of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

Eflin last threw a bullpen July 25, but he did not come out of the session feeling well. His return to mound work is a positive step in the right direction, but the right-hander still remains without a concrete return timeline. With that in mind, Eflin could have an outside chance of rejoining the Phillies' rotation by the end of August, though a September activation appears more likely at this point.

PhillyPhreak54

14 pitch AB and he gives up a homer

And then a single bc of the god damn shift

PhillyPhreak54

Oh Jesus Christ

An rbi by the farging pitcher

MDS

j gives you a free pass after 8 in a row, but on the 2nd L there is hell to pay

ice grillin you

Against a superior team

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 11, 2021, 09:45:27 PM
Against a superior team

you mean they cant only play the nationals and the mets

PhillyPhreak54

Todd...you live close enough. Go set Bohms car on fire. Now.