Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I'd point out that there is an excellent hockey playoff game on that is 50 times better than this atrocity then I remembered you are both heathens
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Highlight of the game so far has been the shot of wheels in the crowd
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hey I'm all good man I was watching this shtein from the dentist chair this afternoon
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

All the pain inflicted by watching these at bats is 10 times worse than having a temporary crown Put on.  Shave away doctor.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2021, 09:44:02 PM
I'd point out that there is an excellent hockey playoff game on that is 50 times better than this atrocity then I remembered you are both heathens

25% of the nhl players are americans....go watch rugby

j and i are black doods from the south we dont do ice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

kingo this year

K
Flyout
Flyout
Groundout
Single
K
K
K
Lineout
K
K
Flyout
K
K
K

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2021, 09:38:56 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2021, 08:52:57 PM
I'm not watching but is this dude pitching  for TOR any good? He's got lousy numbers

When I saw his over 10 era I knew he was not giving up any runs

Yeah that's usually how they roll.

Or when they score 8-10+ runs the next night they struggle

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 15, 2021, 09:49:51 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2021, 09:44:02 PM

25% of the nhl players are americans....go watch rugby

j and i are black doods from the south we dont do ice

Yeah plus I'm at a TexMex joint having some Queso and beer.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2021, 09:53:40 PM
kingo this year

K
Flyout
Flyout
Groundout
Single
K
K
K
Lineout
K
K
Flyout
K
K
K

hes only the roster because quinn and joyce are hurt and the bottom of their 40 is pathetic....but evidently not pathetic enough for them to drop someone like christopher sanchez for a random veteran bat that can make contact
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Those Kongo stats are mind blowing!  Every time I think of the money they shelled out for this guy I burp up a little vomit

Don Ho

He needs to pull a Hasley and take some time off maybe a few months in Siberia or Mongolia would help.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Lol just looking at bohms stats he has four more k's than walks and hits combined

QB Eagles

Romano breathing a sigh of relief he ended the game before the mighty Kingery came to the plate.

MDS

so their 2 best players are hurt, their offense sucks even with them and chase anderson is pitching tomorrow

if it wasnt for the sixers....