Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Just found it on the Standard def mlb network. The high def channel says they can't play it due to broadcast rules lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva start.

Now don't stop hitting and don't blow it, pitching

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on May 07, 2021, 07:33:43 PM
Ummm what channel is this on tonight? Flyers and sixers on both NBC sports Philly channels, not on ESPN or nbc, mlbnetwork says blacked out.

Cozi

QB Eagles

Something called Cozi-TV.

I'm laughing my ass off at this.

QB Eagles

MDS

its channel 10.2...they have way more conflicts with the flyers and sixers this year because of the delayed season so you get more of this

munson its also on the app you boomer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Hahaha I pretty much loathe watching live events on my computer or phone. Definitely a boomer when it comes to screens I watch stuff on.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

get a roku or an appletv or something, or cast it to the tv. jesus you sound like havas who can barely operate a computer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

COZI TV!! 

Hell of a lineup!  Murder She Wrote, Charlie's Angles, The Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man, Emergency, The Munsters, The Phillies!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

baseball is the one sport that could be fully streamed and no one would really care
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

All good tonight but Korean All Star Rhys Hoskins
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2021, 08:32:05 PM
baseball is the one sport that could be fully streamed and no one would really care

they actually did this 2-3 years ago and have not done it again. wonder why

ice grillin you

cause no one cares?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

baseball has the oldest audience by far.

sports in general has very low audience % watching on a stream. sports fans are primarily still watching the old fashioned way

QB Eagles

Phils should play all their games on Cozi.