Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2020, 09:00:31 AM
how do you embarrass yourself in a league and season that is beyond embarrassing

Two words:

Hector

Neris
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

phils about to be 2 back of the dirty
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

10/11

Keep it fargin going!!

Rome

All these wins are coming despite Harper going into one of his customary funks.  Weird. 

phillycrew

how do you embarrass yourself in a league and season that is beyond embarrassing

Look in the mirror.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillycrew on September 05, 2020, 04:43:27 PM

Look in the mirror.

doesn't even make sense but you are old as farg I think and racist....or am I thinking of someone else?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

his first post in 3 years is some random shot at havas

im legit laughing...no idea if hes a trumper but its still funny

phillycrew

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2020, 05:47:01 PM
Quote from: phillycrew on September 05, 2020, 04:43:27 PM

Look in the mirror.

doesn't even make sense but you are old as farg I think and racist....or am I thinking of someone else?
. Yes and no.  I see you are still insufferable.  Feeling good about the Phillies this year.  Hard to see the Flyers go down by 2 in a game 7.

Any of you weirdos part of the Phandemic?

PhillyPhreak54

When I was back home a few weeks ago my cousin and I talked about going down for a game with those guys but never made it

Geowhizzer

Missed Harper getting tossed.

MDS

im a quick bike ride and have made buddies with some of those guys, j you shouldve come

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I wish I could've made it down

Bad game tonight. Bruce going back to the DL and Quinn is in concussion protocol