Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 20, 2023, 12:04:28 PMShould've been more active in the off season.

you live on a different planet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Tell me where I'm wrong

MDS

you can nitpick with signing walker, but they entered the year with 4 on paper solid starters and 4-5 depth options. that pretty much all of these options either got hurt or stinks (or both) is not the fault of planning.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice inning

Don't farging blow it

Don Ho

Probably the last big inning they have for the rest of the homestand.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

First full game I've been able to watch in a month.  Go to enjoy it in my man-cave while my high-school daughter and her friends took over the rest of the house.

And the Phils are trying some new spackle for that gigantic hole in the rotation:

https://twitter.com/MattGelb/status/1659988723344318464

MDS

the dodgers just lost urias so theyre probably regretting the move

guys like sanchez, plassymer and falter were supposed to be their on the 40 depth. they have been terrible. painter is still hurt. abel has been pretty bad at AA. mcgarry is slowly building up and hes been decent in his short starts -- look out for him within the next few weeks.

a lot of team have 5th starter problems and are doing bullpen games. this isnt the issue. the issue is the rest of the rotation has been all over the place and they cant hit with RISP. they can overcome 5th starter problems, they cant overcome those 2 things.

ice grillin you

they could be the padres i guess
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont think the bar is going to be very high for the 6 seed...maybe 86 wins? not unrealistic for them to get there.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt that they'd struggle to score today

PhillyPhreak54

Thank you Stott.

farg you Kimbrel - heart attack giving mofo

ice grillin you

lets go streakin J!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 21, 2023, 04:15:32 PMThank you Stott.

farg you Kimbrel - heart attack giving mofo

Morel is on fire

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 21, 2023, 04:22:48 PMlets go streakin J!!

This time next week we are sitting on an eight game streak looking to sweep the Braves on ESPN.

MDS

if they win 1 game in atlanta i would be shocked

braves are 10x better than them and royally pissed from last year's fluke