Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Only mystery now is how they will end this.

Three K's in a row?  Lazy ass little dribblers?  Mile high short infield pop-ups?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Might be a good time to finally start strategizing topper
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

You called a J, da caveman it is

Don Ho

My dog just jumped in my lap and started licking my face. I love him so much.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

igy returning to the thread in 3...2...1...

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah ain't no doubt igy is gonna come in and dance on the grave

Anyways - one of the worse choke jobs ever in a city known for it. I farging hate life.

in Games 6 and 7 of NLCS:

Schwarber: 1-5
Turner: 0-8
Harper: 0-7
Castellanos: 0-8

1-28

QB Eagles

it really is a putrid franchise with a vile history

can't believe i saw them win one

Don Ho

I love you guys! you make my Philadelphia sports experience so much easier, you understand, you all get it, I know I bitch like a little schoolgirl, but having you all around the good times and the bad times really cheers me up so from the bottom of my heart all the way from across the Pacific I love you guys. This farging sucks I'm 61 years old and I've seen so much shtein from the sports franchises in Philadelphia, oh man, right now I'm numb, I am numb. I don't know what to do. I'll be fine in a few days but I'm just numb.

PhillyPhreak54

I probably won't get over this series loss. Maybe I'll make myself feel better thinking that the Rangers would've bombarded them. I don't know.

But I can't get over the god damn Kimbrel shtein. I knew when they signed him he was trash. Just a farging loser. Losing that game was a killer.

But even then coming back 3-2 and letting tbat farging team work them at home?

Just awful.

Blow it up.

Rome

Choking motherfargers. 

Don Ho

It was so bad they had to have Wheeler out there because the pen stinks. I truly believe they somehow pulled a rabbit out of their ass and won tonight the bullpen is hemorrhaging and the bats were already in games 4,5,6 mode of last years WS, magic was spent.  WS could have been more painful. And let's face it, Topper is not a good manager at all.

This one will hurt boys. For awhile.  We'll all be ok, trust me, but we will reference this collapse as long as we're all on here.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2023, 11:27:37 PMin Games 6 and 7 of NLCS:

Schwarber: 1-5
Turner: 0-8
Harper: 0-7
Castellanos: 0-8

1-28

A stat that will live in infamy.

MDS

you have to be a real masochist to want to go to this shtein and i hate myself so there i was

the blame goes to the bats. specifically turner and castellanos, who were broken and useless for the entire series. harp and schwarber were off the mark for these 2, which happens, but you cant survive it when the rest of the offense is nonexistent.

just another utter failure in a long line of them for this pitiful franchise. see you in clearwooder.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I seriously can't believe they choked away a 2-0 lead.  Never seen a collection of stars utterly disintegrate like these guys did the last two games.  Honestly shocking. 

Whatever.  Go Birds.