Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Yep, this lineup is to streaky.  To many disappearing acts.  Bullpen looks shot.

Schwarber and Sosa just looked silly up there
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

sosa and bohm just destroyed them today...horrible at bats. ser is in a real bad place, i dont know why they went back to him high leverage when jose was available. who cares about l/r.

last year they had a terrible sept, won 3 games, clinched, then went on a run in the playoffs. im not sure this game or this series has any bearing on anything, but vent away.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Couldn't watch the games this weekend because of MLB's idiotic local blackout rules. 

Just as well.

PhillyPhreak54

DH against ATL today

o/u runs allowed 18?

Don Ho

From the trash of Walker and Bellatti to Turner and Harper!  Beautiful!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Turner beats out throw from Albies, Harper just like that.

Of course that new log to the pile of bullpen turd Alvarado gives a run right back.

Don Ho

My god this bullpen is so bad! Hoffman, Covey, Strahm (although leaking o a little of late) may be all they got.  The rest is complete horse shtein. Alvarado is bad right now.  We all know Man-Bun, Soto, and Ser shteins The Bed are all done.  Waste even discussing Bellatti.

MDS

3rd time in 20 days they got a ridiculous bryce homer only to lose the game. the phillies.

the pitching staff carried them for months in the spring and early summer and that appears to be taking its toll right now. jose and seranthony just havent been right. theres no replicating their talent with anything behind them. a leaking oil pitching staff is not ideal in september!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Exactly and Lorenzen who pitches nightcap is imploding faster than the Titan.

Geowhizzer

They seem to be in full implosion mode now.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Great job, Wheeler.

It's like Pearl Harbor in South Philly

Geowhizzer