PhillyPhreak54

Is Walker a BP pitcher? Jesus

PhillyPhreak54

Stott is a G

There we goooo

Geowhizzer

This team is bi-polar.

PhillyPhreak54

And he gives it right back. The non shutdown innings after scoring may be the thing that tilts me the most about this team

Geowhizzer

The Phils' baserunning is a bad combination of slow and stupid.

ice grillin you

baseball players talking thru their gloves during mound visits might be the dumbest most annoying thing in human history. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they are now 3 games clear of a playoff spot

does anyone want to have any more mental breakdowns or are we ok
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

an usher told me today that harper wasnt going to play 1B anymore, then gelb just wrote that schwarber is about to move into a full time dh role.

choose your fighter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 06, 2023, 04:37:46 PMthey are now 3 games clear of a playoff spot

does anyone want to have any more mental breakdowns or are we ok

I'll have breakdowns whenever I please sir!

Nice fight back today. Seems like Walker wants to let up early runs and then go into shutdown mode.

Don Ho

Walker can't be pulling this shtein down the stretch.  He goes from atrocious to shutdown mode but he can't continue these 3, 4 run innings out the chute. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Todd, waiting for the first douche to say "Hey Walker's 13-4!"  Pity the fool!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nice to see the Nola virus spreading through the starting pitching staff. 

WTF Wheeler???

PhillyPhreak54

They gonna blow this?

PhillyPhreak54

Former Phil Joey Meneses

farg off

Don Ho

Some awful at bats since they had the 4-2 lead.