Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Dorks - yes, by all means

Calm down - can't do it

My wife was ready to throw my ass out yesterday.  I can't remember being that pissed off all season. I lost my shtein yesterday.  Greg Soto Mr. Pitiful, JTR passed ball, umpire sucked, Hall, K Turner, Nicky C, it was some rough shtein down the stretch. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Phillies -200 tonite.  Brewers all day at that number. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

while in a macro sense any heavy dog in baseball is a great bet because its a random sport where anything can happen, the phillies should be all over that fossil teheran (thats why the ML is so high)

with that said, a 5-1 brewers win with a nola meltdown sounds about right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Yeah im not even saying phillies wont win 8-1 but +200 and you get to fade nola?  Im all IN

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I just took their team total o4 because I suspect Nola will shtein himself again.

Faves have been winning at a good clip obv but betting MLB is tricky. Lay those big numbers and it'll kill ya long term

PhillyPhreak54

Heyyyy yooooo Gold Glove Schwarber

PhillyPhreak54

And the meltdown begins.

JFC

Don Ho

Schwarber makes the defensive play of his life and then three goofy hits in row, well that one ball probably should have been out. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

good ol' fifth inning Aaron.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2023, 07:21:01 PMYeah I just took their team total o4 because I suspect Nola will shtein himself again.

Faves have been winning at a good clip obv but betting MLB is tricky. Lay those big numbers and it'll kill ya long term

You are getting the big number tonite not laying it

PhillyPhreak54

Totally. 2/1 is nice to get especially when it hits.

ice grillin you

this maga farg better not choke

Don Ho

Shakey infield play all night

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they barely survived. Defense was shtein.

Hall does down when Harper starts playing 1st right?

MDS

hall might go down tomorrow...his confidence is shot on top of being terrible

please let them face this shtein brewers team in the wild card round
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.