Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Oh my God!  That inning just happened!  First and third no out = ZEROmuto
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

And Stott strikes out on a pitch over his head

PhillyPhreak54

I'm getting tilted

Marsh JFC dude

Don Ho

Home run bombs with no one on, cement hands, stumble foot, Let's GOOOOOOOOOO!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2023, 07:55:49 PMAnd Stott strikes out on a pitch over his head

seen ugly stuff with this group but that was pretty awful.

PhillyPhreak54

Just garbage. No reason it shouldn't be 5-2 right now at least

PhillyPhreak54

Lol inept as farg

Maybe Stott can get a hold of one to tie it in the bottom half

MDS

the most phillies thing ever

follow up a great trip with that atrocity. 2 runs in 6 innings from chris sanchez and they cant beat the nationals. terrible with RISP. just awful.

chicago was really fun even though i farged up my foot somehow on day 2 and walking was painful. did all 3 games in the bleachers, the last with the big guy. i saw joe girardi on the last night but he zipped by me before i could even say whats up. this will end up being the highlight of the year after they miss the playoffs by 3 games. 

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah I forgot you guys were there. Did you help build a beer cup snake?

MDS

god no

cubs fans are more into the game than phillies fans are but they are such midwestern hayseeds. their team got pantsed and there wasnt a single boo the entire series
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Nice todd!  I have never been inside Wrigley.  Have had two meetings where company rented the rooftops.  This is when they first went corporate.  It was still pretty cool. Right Field side. 

PhillyPhreak54

Gore's strikeout prop is 6.5 and taking the over gets plus money. I'll probably play that. If I lose then that likely means the Phils have beaten him up. Win/win

PhillyPhreak54

Ballgame. They're not gonna hit the lefty and scrub ass Dom Smith is going yard

PhillyPhreak54

My worry may have been premature.

PhillyPhreak54

Way premature.

Buuuut now they dropped 19 - over 3 runs tomorrow? Under?