Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

well yeah

it's the phillies

MDS

tory louvello is a baby back bitch...nobody knows or cares who corbin carroll is. there is no beef between these teams. sit down, dork
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah really. Corbin Carroll is that guy to get twisted about? Especially when he was diving?

Of course he can't get out of it.

I've finally figured out who Straham reminds me of.

He looks like one of those greasy rednecks in A Time To Kill who messed with Samuel L's daughter.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 12, 2023, 10:43:42 PMtory louvello is a baby back bitch...nobody knows or cares who corbin carroll is. there is no beef between these teams. sit down, dork

THANK YOU!!  Exactly what my son and I were just yelling at the TV.  My son watches a lot of west coast baseball abd said the D-Backs are full of douchebags.  That was such a meathead move by Louvello.  Head down to Old Town Scottsdale and have a nice cold Margarita you putz.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 12, 2023, 10:35:19 PMLord

They're gonna give it right back. Just can not get shut down innings
[/quote
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 12, 2023, 10:35:19 PMLord

They're gonna give it right back. Just can not get shut down innings

that inbred trailer boy from the Dakota's stinks.  Guess it was pick your poisin, leave in Alaskan Bush Person or insert the dude with the highest ERA since WWII to start the inning.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And just like that.  5-1 lead and 10 miutes later, surprise!

PhillyPhreak54

Sigh...

They need some farging pitching help. Enough of this cobbling together some barely MLB skilled scrubs. It's a joke.

Time for bed. fargin clowns

MDS

if they're going to get out of the bullpen game thing it would have to happen next week, 6 straight against atl/nym. im not sure if they're going to. they may swap covey for chris sanchez but i feel like they're going to take past the break before either painter is ready or they make a move.

no matter what i think they need to go outside the org for an arm, but id bet against it happening anytime soon. strap in, buttercup.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They better do something. This is absurd.

And 4/5 DBack runs have come with two outs. Anyone have faith that the Phils bats aren't done for the night?

MDS

theres really nothing to do...they dont have anybody in the org that can function for 5 innings once a week and its too early to go fishing for a starter.

the good thing about this game is they arent going to burn any of their better relievers. theyll take the L today, everyone is fresh for tomorrow and you try to win 2/3.

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing good ever happens in Arizona for the Phillies or Eagles.

68yr old Longoria going yard.

farg me

Don Ho

How can you have faith in this team?  The minute Mick Dodge gave two runs right back after the goonboy Louvello came out and made an ass out of himself - did that motivate his team?  Doubt it, the Phillies were to stupid and weak to counter punch. A split would be nice in Phoenix and hope you can salvage 2 of 3 from the A's who have suddenly come to life.

Flounders horiffic attempt at that triple off of McCarthy's bat set the tone.

OH WAIT!  HERE WE COME!  OH BOY!!

MDS

chris sanchez's last few outings havent been terrible. he can face oak/nym/wsh/mia to close out the first half. after another dreadful covey outing, you might see this move.

4 innings of chris sanchez. feel it.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks, Stott.

Why am I still awake? 430 comes quick.

PhillyPhreak54

And Harper gets set down by a J6er