Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

such a beautiful phillies loss

they are the most pathetic franchise in sports history for a reason. how do you people get mad over this stuff year after year, i dont get it. its the phillies! k turner!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Great K Turner got his two hits today he still stinks so far.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote"It was the fitting end to a series in which the heart of the Phillies' lineup -- that is, the eight-figure-salary batters from Trea Turner at No. 2 to Kyle Schwarber at No. 5 -- struck out 19 times. The Phillies had 2 hits in 25 at-bats with runners in scoring position. That's a team batting average of .080. That is the opposite of clutch hitting."

farg us all
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteI love the fight in these guys," Thomson said after the fourth loss in a row.

Stop already, just stop.

ice grillin you

was reading gelbs quarterly phillies report today and he said the phillies have the 13th worst risp success rate in the last 54 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Read that article, it's a mess at the bank.  Some historically bad stuff.

PhillyPhreak54

Time to farging win - get on a 9 game win streak - and it begins tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol nevermind

God damn!

ice grillin you

Nba game cant start soon enough

Don Ho

shtein at this rate, synchronized swimming can't start fast enough.

Don Ho

Holy shtein they're breaking down Turner's issues at the plate and on cue what does he do?  Strike out swinging

PhillyPhreak54

Not watching.

Rage watching the Celtics and hoping they get embarrassed but that ain't happening either

PhillyPhreak54

Turner had more HR and RBI in the WBC than he does in 44 games.

This team depresses me. And shtein like this makes last season hurt more. Should've won bc we ain't sniffing another WS for 20yrs

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 19, 2023, 10:03:32 PMTurner had more HR and RBI in the WBC than he does in 44 games.

This team depresses me. And shtein like this makes last season hurt more. Should've won bc we ain't sniffing another WS for 20yrs

the run was what to enjoy...it was pretty amazing but they had less chance of beating the astros than the sixers did the celtics...if thats even possible

now the eagle loss still gives me hard ass ptsd...thats a loss you never filly get over