Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Trent Williams traded to SF for a 5th this year and 3rd next

Diomedes

It's hard to laugh at another NFL team right now, even the Racists
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on April 25, 2020, 12:25:34 PM
It's hard to laugh at another NFL team right now, even the Racists

I'd trade the entire Eagles draft and throw in some players for Chase Young

Diomedes

Dexter Manley has the Covid, and not a mild case of it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Since our Washington bureau chief is slacking
QuoteWashington taterskins wide receiver Cody Latimer was arrested early Saturday morning after shots were reportedly fired inside an Douglas County, Colorado, apartment, ESPN reports.  This according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Department.

According to a sheriff's department report, a witness said they heard arguing and what sounded like gunshots inside the apartment. One person was identified as having minor, non-gunshot injuries.

Latimer, 27, was taken into custody and sent to the Douglas County Detention Facility. He has been booked on felony charges of assault in the second degree, menacing and illegal discharge of a firearm and misdemeanor charges of prohibited use of a weapon and reckless endangerment.

Rome

Rome

They took down the Marshall statue.  By they, I mean the team with the racial slur as a nickname. 

Diomedes

To clarify:  the monument to Marshall was located at RFK Stadium in Washingtong, D.C., not at Dan Snyder's toilet bowl in Landover, Maryland, where three NFC East teams that don't have racist names hold their other home game against Washington each year.

MDS

to clarify: dc built a statue of an unapologetic racist who refused to sign a black player until he was forced to as part of the deal to build the very stadium where the statue was
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

General_Failure

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer