phattymatty

thats dope...jessica is a lucky girl

Feva

"Dear Jessica...
I don't know what I'd do without ya...
and I miss talking to ya...
Having all sorts of phone conversations with ya..."

Pure lyrical genius, right there...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

Eminem Back On The Big Screen
Rapper Cast As Contemporary Bounty Hunter In Remake Of TV Western

DETROIT, June 13, 2006
Enlarge
Eminem, seen here at the 2005 MTV awards, starred in 2003's "8 Mile."  (AP)
(AP) Eminem will return to the big screen in an updated version of the television Western "Have Gun — Will Travel."

Paramount Pictures has extended an 18-month option on the property to develop it as a vehicle for the Detroit rapper, Daily Variety reported Tuesday. The show debuted on CBS in 1957 and ran until 1963.

Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, has committed to shoot the role and is excited about his latest opportunity, Interscope Records spokesman Dennis Dennehy told The Associated Press. Dennehy did not provide additional details.

The concept of the series will be updated to contemporary times and feature Eminem playing a bounty hunter, Daily Variety said.

The 33-year-old Grammy-winning rapper rose to stardom with best-selling CDs, deeply personal lyrics and a starring role in the 2002 film "8 Mile."

Eminem is also expected to be involved in producing the soundtrack of the new film.

"Have Gun — Will Travel" starred Richard Boone, who earned Emmy nominations in 1959 and 1960 for his portrayal of gunfighter-for-hire Paladin.

I could probably see him as any kind of killer, but a western? Wheew. I can see the critics crushing him on this-- being its declared as one of the best westerns ever on TV and he could put it to shame..or...be the next John Wayne

Diomedes

this is big news at my office.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtvuk/news/article.jhtml?articleId=80133755

Cristal global brand manager declares hip hop support for his overrated, super-expensive champagne "unwelcome attention."  Jay-Z--spotting racism whether it's there or not--is more than happy to withdraw his formidable support.

Ha.

In future news, Cristal brand manager seen updating his resume at Kinkos.  Dom Perignon brand managers seen riding limos to work, drunk with glee.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

i'm happy with a $7 bottle of Andre Exra Dry. 

F Cristal.

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on June 15, 2006, 10:33:18 AM

That's not champagne.  That's fermented piss.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

Quote from: Diomedes on June 15, 2006, 10:36:51 AM
Quote from: phattymatty on June 15, 2006, 10:33:18 AM

That's not champagne.  That's fermented piss.

Yeah, but it's $7.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

So is a six pack of decent beer.  Why do that to yourself?

phattymatty

because drinking andre extra dry is way funnier.

Diomedes

But my God, it tastes horrible.

mussa

Quote from: Diomedes on June 15, 2006, 10:50:35 AM
So is a six pack of decent beer.  Why do that to yourself?

Where you buying decent beer for 7$ a sixer Mr. New York City
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Well alright.  $8.50

My point is solid.

mussa

now thats more like it.  :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on June 15, 2006, 10:56:19 AM
But my God, it tastes horrible.

Gin is the most awful tasting shtein on earth.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

yeah but gin and juice and/or tonics are great
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous