Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Played OT at Bama but will be a guard

Nice pick

SD

Definitely has the tools...Stoutland University future pro bowler

MDS

total stoutland pick

very easy to imagine he gets 2 contracts and is basically isaac seamalu jr...not a pro bowler but a steady regular. question will be does he start ASAP or play behind jurgens this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2023, 09:48:42 PM
total stoutland pick

very easy to imagine he gets 2 contracts and is basically isaac seamalu jr...not a pro bowler but a steady regular. question will be does he start ASAP or play behind jurgens this year

youd do better just copy and pasting the athletic review
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

guess here cuz I don't sub to sports rags but, I think he infer:  the article you're cribbing from?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger