Super Bowl - Chiefs: Dreams And Nightmares

Started by MDS, January 29, 2023, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The two #1 seeds

Kelce Bowl

2 mvp candidates although let's be honest it's gonna be Mahomes

Andy Reid

Times yours

MDS

gimpy mahomes, zero good wide outs, pee brained DC

LETS GO
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Beating KC and NE in SBs will be nice.

Can't farging wait.

General_Failure

I just want to say farg Andy Reid and his kids. Nothing good should ever happen to him in life.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Birds open as 1.5 point favorites. I'm shocked

Mahomes/Kelce/Jones...whoever their punter is...4 positions kc is better. That's it

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteMahomes with too much time isn't as good as Mahomes when he's pressured and has to make quick decisions. Per Solak, in Mahomes' last 57 games dating back to the start of 2020, he's had eight games when he's had an average of more than 3.0 seconds to throw. (The NFL average is about 2.7 seconds from snap till QB release.) Mahomes is 3-5 in those eight games, including 0-2 against Cincinnati—and, amazingly, 42-7 when he releases the ball faster.

Eagaholic

However much time Mahomes has, Birds should go over 80 sacks for the year (inc post season obviously). Insane.

Edit: Also, time for Andy to give us that ring he never did. I'll go with 2 unused time outs that could have been used to put up points.

General_Failure

It genuinely makes me mad that Andy gets a pass for raising and enabling two killer fargups because he's an above average coach.

Diomedes

It ought to make everyone mad.  He got his football team; the world got guns  in their faces, OD at the trading camp 911 calls, and a maimed child. 

I can't decide who was the better family man, him or Dungy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Dungy at least cared enough about his son to want him dead.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

McGillin's is charging $150/ticket to watch the Super Bowl this time. 

Food/beer/wine is included but seats aren't guaranteed.  They're selling 250 of them and they go on sale tomorrow. 

I know Matt and IGY went last time but holy shtein I don't remember it being that expensive. 

QB Eagles

MDS