Divisional - Giants: Feel It In The Air

Started by MDS, January 15, 2023, 08:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Gannon needs to adjust because Dani dimes is running for 1sts through a 4 man rush with wide rushing schemes. Rush 4 lineup Reddick everywhere and play more man. That being said he'll probably do the exact opposite, rush 4, ends wide selling out for the sack. Birds path to the sb whether it's vs the Giants or niners is how well their d and o line plays.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I'm hoping for some good old NFC East clownshoes bullshtein and an Eagles win.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

can we use Gannon and adjust in the same sentence?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

After seeing the Giants locker room video...Birds by two TDs at least.

They won their SB against a lousy Vikes team

Don Ho

In a strange, weird way, I'm glad the Giants exposed the Vikings in the playoffs because the entire league knew the Vikings were weak. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

that Kirk cousins 3 yard pass on 4th and 8 was beautiful to see.

I'd much rather the giants over Dallas or tom Brady so let's go I guess.

I am not having warm and fuzzies like I did in 2017. 

Don Ho

WTF!  Is it just me or is there no playoff vibe out there regarding the birds?  If there is a vibe it's not a good one.  I have never felt this flat going into a playoff game in my many decades of being a fan of this team. I feel like I'm in the wheelhouse of the Titantic just before impact. 

PhillyPhreak54

The vibe is a bit muted for me because its been a busy week at work - but today the juices are starting to flow.

Tomorrow will be nerves.

Also I think there is a bit of "wake me when we get to the NFCCG" vibe

Diomedes

I doubt the Eagles are coasting into this game.  They've been looking lousy for a long stretch now, and none of their leaders are smiling much. 

I want another Boston Scott touchdown with all of my little dark heart.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

I am normally pessimistic. 

I think the Eagles cruise tomorrow.

34-17.

General_Failure

I don't want to wake up on Monday living in a world that has a Giants/Cowboys NFC Championship game in the Jerry Done. As long as I don't have to actively root for San Fran and care about that game, I'll be okay. Unless somehow San Fran loses and then I've got to worry about living in a world where Dallas wins the NFCCG in Philly. God, that would suck so bad. I'd rather relive that Tampa championship game a hundred times than see that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

im not convinced a healthy jalen hurtz can win an nfl playoff game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous