Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Michael Badgley named NFC special teams player of the week, lions kicker
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

SD

QuotePhiladelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts, who will miss Saturday's game against the Dallas Cowboys because of a sprained shoulder, also is uncertain to play against the New Orleans Saints in Week 17, league sources told ESPN. Hurts is recovering from what doctors are calling a SC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder -- an injury to the joint where the collarbone meets the breastbone. The Eagles would like to see how this weekend plays out in the NFC playoff race and how Hurts' shoulder responds to rest and treatment before determining whether the MVP candidate can play against the Saints on New Year's Day. The Eagles (13-1) need to win one of their remaining three games -- they conclude the schedule with home games against the Saints and Giants -- to clinch the NFC's top seed and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. If the Eagles can win Saturday in Dallas, they would not need to risk Hurts next week against the Saints. But if they lose Saturday, Hurts will push to play against New Orleans even if he is not fully healthy, as is expected to be the case, according to sources.

If they lose tomorrow he plays vs the Saints guaranteed

PhillyPhreak54

5yrs $255M - $179M gtd and a no trade clause

SD

Nice deal for Hurts and the Birds

Rome

$35M/yr is a steal solely on what's guaranteed.  If he plays anywhere near the level he played last year, this one will be torn up in 3 yrs. 

Amazing how this played out.  farging Howie... he's the man. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 17, 2023, 06:02:20 PM
$35M/yr is a steal solely on what's guaranteed.  If he plays anywhere near the level he played last year, this one will be torn up in 3 yrs. 

lol thats an "interesting" way to look at it and so incredibly romey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Nice thread breaking down the nuts and bolts of the deal

https://twitter.com/albertbreer/status/1650870763379884035 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

THAT IS AWESOME!!!  I love this man. So refreshing to see this after having to endure the shtein show of James Harden and the disappearing act of Joel Houdini.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I'm gonna be 49 this year.

I genuinely admire/look up to this kid.  His mantra about keeping the main thing the main thing is a schema I've actually used to talk myself down from angry distractions, etc...

the Eagles got so f'n lucky with him...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The main discussion happening on the bird site seems to be which school alumni now gets to claim him as one of theirs... Alabama or OU?

I almost asked which set of fans would call him a stillupfront behind his back *last* to settle the dispute. 

Phenomenal accomplishment for Hurts, however.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I cannot overstate how much I admire this kid.

Don Ho

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!!!

What the philly sports scene needs! Dawk, JRoll, Malcom Jenkins, Kelce, BG stuff.  I find myself clinching my fist when someone talks shtein about him. 

I did not mean to clock the 10 year old Chiefs fan down the street.