Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

thats a great story

theres a number of different variations of what happened when they almost moved, but the main difference is in podunk baltimore nobody noticed until it happened and in philly everyone noticed and prevented it from happening.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Remember that well. I just recall thinking how in the F can I be a Phoenix Eagles fan?  I knew someone would buy them and keep them in Philly, to bad it was the guy in France. 

This is really bizzare:

QuoteGreat story! Compelled me to research what became of Mr. Tose. From Wikipedia: In 1999, Tose told a congressional hearing on compulsive gambling that his losses totaled between $40 and $50 million. He spent his last years alone in a downtown hotel room after his home in Philadelphia's upscale Main Line district was confiscated for unpaid taxes. Tose died in his sleep in the hospice wing of St. Agnes Medical Center in Philadelphia on April 15, 2003. He was 88. No cause of death was released. An obituary by Dan Dunkin captured his life: "To put Leonard Tose's life in football terms, he threw on every down."
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This I did not know.  Miles Sanders:

QuoteDespite playing only four years here, Sanders ranks eighth in franchise history with 3,708 rushing yards.

He's one of only five players in NFL history to begin his career with four consecutive seasons with 750 rushing yards and a 4.5 average. The others are Nick Chubb and Hall of Famers Terrell Davis, Gale Sayers and Jim Brown. That's elite company.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

It's going on a week now since I've seen a single Jason Kelce beer story, and its getting annoying.

PhillyPhreak54

The SB run begins today.

Stay healthy and lets farging gooooo

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

its possible, and bear with me here, that barnett stinks and was gonna get cut and chose a pay decrease over $0
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds