The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

this was a huge story around here a year into trumps hate parade...a racist white dood picked the only black person on the street as the guy he walked up to and murdered in cold blood...the little tiny things no one will remember but that are fully part of the Trump era...he just got life...so farging sad (not for him)

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/sean-urbanski-sentenced-richard-collins-iii-murder/35215157

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Just when you thought you've reached peak caucasity, here comes Utah. https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1358203095482855430

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Diomedes

Just more cancel culture.  It's free speech and they shouldn't be able to quit the band just because the leader is a violent white power terrorist.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'm sure the guy never dropped n-bombs or espoused otherwise grotesque sentiments before the insurrection. 

Diomedes

Ashamed to admit it, but TIL that MLK's mother Alberta Williams King was also assassinated.

Next time you see some so-called Black Israelites ranting and raving, think of her, because it was one of them who killed her, literally as she sat at the organ in her church.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

god I wanna punch in the forehead all the people on Twitter trying to tell Rush Limbaugh supporters about some of the despicable things he said or did

they know mother fargers and they agreed with him...why are you for the millionth time trying to tell them he hated gays or black people cause he said so and so

General_Failure

Sometimes it's hard to grasp the idea that a quarter of the population is just straight up evil.

Diomedes

I wanna punch people who are being mean to the Gorilla Glue Girl...man what she did was stupid/a terrible mistake...but anyone who can hate on her, or ridicule her...man, farg you.  Not all the ridicule going her way is down to race but a big portion of it is...and what's not racist is just being an icehole.

ice grillin you

I legitimately don't know who that is

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on February 17, 2021, 04:38:16 PM
I wanna punch people who are being mean to the Gorilla Glue Girl...man what she did was stupid/a terrible mistake...but anyone who can hate on her, or ridicule her...man, farg you.  Not all the ridicule going her way is down to race but a big portion of it is...and what's not racist is just being an icehole.

Had to look it up.  Ouch.

ice grillin you

FORT MYERS, Fla. (WFLA) — A Fort Myers man was arrested after getting upset that his neighbor was flying a "Biden flag," officials said.

Edward Lacourse, 75, was arrested on Monday night and faces an aggravated assault with a weapon charge, deputies with the Lee County Sheriff's Office said.

According to NBC affiliate WBBH, neighbors told deputies that Lacourse was upset about a "Biden Flag" on their property and started verbally assaulting them.

The victims said they had never had a conversation with Lacourse in the 18 years that they have lived there.

Following the dispute, deputies arrived and knocked on Lacourse's door. He opened his door and commanded his collie mix dog to "kill," deputies said.

Deputies found the shotgun Lacourse used to point at his neighbor with a round in the chamber and three rounds in the tube.

Lacourse was arrested and faces a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill.