The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Bc Joe Judge thinks he's at some high school camp

MDS

sirianni is pretty sad sometimes doing his ted lasso routine but at least hes not doing junction boys cosplay thinking this is east texas 2 a days
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The Giants are going to suck this year.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Joe Judge makes grown ass men run laps in practice for mistakes like false start?

lol

Diomedes

Diomedes

Kadarius Toney threw a sucker punch (at a man wearing a helmet,) missed, and was ejected.

Geowhizzer

Just heard on Gargano that Jason Garrett was fired as OC.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Freddie Kitchens will be calling the plays on Sunday

Line should be -10 Birds by then

QB Eagles

Sterling Shepard, torn Achilles

NYG gonna have two extremely early picks

MDS

atlanta sucks something raw

3 different TODs inside the 5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.